A unique engagement survey, metrics, action plan, HR process/collaboration service. cfactor delivers a sophisticated technology environment in support of your talent effectiveness programs. Instant access to survey results, key talent metrics, action planning, program communications and social media collaborations.
One size doesn’t fit all.
Employee engagement drivers vary based on your specific situation – your culture, values, strengths and weaknesses. cfactor
Talent Effectiveness considers not only engagement survey data but also a broad range of HR metrics
and work processes influencing your company’s performance.
Engagement isn’t a one-time event.
Engagement Surveys tell only part of the story. Improving talent effectiveness is an ongoing process. Leverage a metrics driven model to continually assess which talent drivers have the greatest impact on your business.
Turn insight into action.
On-demand action planning, HR effectiveness dashboards, personalized communications, social media work groups - all aligned to drive change in support of your talent strategy.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Combine employee engagement data with HR effectiveness data
- View engagement survey data over multiple periods and/or by business unit, reporting location, job function
- Trend leadership effectiveness over time
- Infuse engagement data into key HR metrics (i.e. turnover, diversity, comp level/increases, performance rating, development plans, training)
- Report on engagement data by employee life cycle (i.e. new hire, transfer, long service, terminated)
- View org chart by manager’s direct report engagement levels
- Drive insightful metrics
- Engagement survey explorers offer comprehensive views of survey data over time
- Real-time dashboards spanning workforce management, talent & performance, compensation, and engagement
- Engagement scorecards identify high scoring items and areas for focus
- Execute your action plans
- Initiate and monitor action plans through an easy-to-use web interface
- Create a schedule of key dates in the planning process
- Automatically recommend areas for improvement
- Configure automated workflow for sharing plans and obtaining the necessary approvals
- Schedule and manage on-location visits
- Provide executives with action planning status dashboards and communication tools
- Manage your org structure. Embedded hierarchy management utility enables authorized users to:
- Drag and drop reporting structure changes and preview the results
- Manage “orphaned” positions
- Configure workflow approvals/notifications for org structure changes
- Launch manager self-service processes directly from the hierarchy management utility
- Automatically update applicable payroll/HR systems upon receipt of necessary approvals
- Communications and Social Toolkit
- Leverage a robust communications platform with personalized hubs, tools and views to communicate and reinforce your strategy
- Engage your workforce in an ongoing dialogue with compelling social tools, such as profiles, communities, forums, blogs, wikis and tagging/ratings
- Drive change while fostering deeper connections among employees and management