In addition to powerful talent mining tools, dashboards and trending reports, visualization solutions are changing the game. Advancements in user design now make it much easier to explore and manage your workforce using impactful visualization tools. cfactor’s Talent Charts, Talent Cards and Hierarchy Management solutions are examples that illustrate this point.
Key Features & Benefits
cfactor’s Talent Visualization solution is a unique on-demand org chart and workforce metrics package. It integrates seamlessly with your current Payroll / HR systems. The result is instant access to up-to-date org charts, hierarchy management tools and talent metrics across your divisions and management roles.
Find colleagues, learn about the person behind the name, start a conversation, recognize a peer for a job well done.
Find hidden talent in an organization chart and view in-depth employee talent cards. Apply dynamic “lenses” to view performance, successor, talent, compensation and HR data. Identify high performers blocked from advancing.
Manage your reporting hierarchy, fix out of sync HR data, model workforce planning scenarios, launch HR metrics and work processes.
Traditional static organizational charts are giving way to dynamic talent charts, an intuitive way to visualize your workforce at a glance – from top to bottom. Highlights:
- Search by person, job function, reporting location and navigate by position tree
- Link to personal profiles and in-depth talent cards directly from the chart
- Explore colleagues’ work communities, personal networks, interests and contributions
- Reach out to make new connections and collaborate with peers
- Add photos and personalization to ‘put a face to the name’
- Apply various “lenses” to assess your talent in real-time using dimensions ranging from: Performance, Engagement, 9-Box, Succession, Compensation, Span of Control, Diversity, Regrettable Turnover and Social Contributions.
- Dynamically identify where there are gaps or obstacles that need to be addressed within the overall corporate hierarchy.
- Launch work processes, reporting and collaboration activities directly from the org chart; process 9-box talent assessments, terminations, promotions, comp changes and more
Generate employee talent cards to get a snapshot view of key talent metrics at a specific employee level. Talent cards can span indicators such as:
- Social Contributions
- Drag and drop reporting structure changes and preview the results
- Manage “orphaned” positions
- Configure workflow approvals/notifications for org structure changes
- Launch manager self-service processes directly from the hierarchy management utility
- Automatically update applicable payroll/HR systems upon receipt of necessary approvals