cfactor helps you manage performance your way, using your process - so you don’t have to change what is already working.
cfactor takes what is often a fragmented, time consuming process and standardizes it in an intuitive, web-based environment. On-the-job, day-to-day contributions (i.e. feedback notes, coaching notes, social media contributions, endorsements from peers) are captured and available to support the more formal appraisal process.
With cfactor’s intelligent workflow, scheduling performance reviews takes place automatically. Reminder notifications are sent as needed to aid in timely review completion. The review process can be integrated with other systems to receive maximum efficiencies (ATS, payroll, compensation, LMS). Automatically trigger review schedules when defined changes are made in the system of record, adjust compensation based on pay-for-performance objectives, etc.
Key Features & Benefits
The Benefits are Clear
- Achieve more consistent, timely performance feedback processes
- Identify and retain your hidden/top talent
- Attain a more holistic view of an employee’s contributions through enhanced visibility to on-the-job contributions
- Foster a merit-based culture through pay-for-performance links with cfactor Compensation
- Drive process efficiencies and satisfaction through end-to-end automation and standardization
- Align employee goals and development to organizational priorities.
Features at a Glance
- Performance Hub
- Individual Performance Plans
- Performance & Coaching Notes
- Employee Contributions
- Peer Endorsements with Supervisor Notifications
- Award Recognition
- Performance Review Period Mgt.
- Performance Review Period Status Reporting
- Performance Explorer