Careers with cfactor
We strive to retain the industry’s best and brightest folks.
cfactor currently has an opening for the position of: Chief Financial Officer (CFO).
In recognition of our HR best practices, we have been named one of Canada's Top 100 Employers, and were noted as one of Canada's Ten Best Employers for Young People. The Top 100 Employers competition recognizes organizations that excel in quality recruitment, retention and innovative human resource practices in general.
We were selected from over 1,200 employers being considered for the program which is based on seven key areas: 1) Physical Workplace; 2) Work Atmosphere & Social; 3) Health, Financial & Family Benefits; 4) Vacation & Time Off; 5) Employee Communications; 6) Performance Management; and 7) Training & Skills Development.
As a new Crew member, you:
- have the exciting opportunity to work with emergent technology and be an integral part of building something extraordinary
- are part of a team that pushes the envelope to create the best IT choices to enhance current and future partners’ and clients’ businesses
- work with leading edge companies worldwide yet enjoy the small city lifestyle with big city amenities
- love what you do and do what you love; you are an overachiever who likes to have fun at work and play
- participate in a team environment that values contributions, including innovation; you are able to realize a sense of satisfaction and accomplishment
- are rewarded with our competitive compensation package which includes but is not limited to a competitive base salary, discretionary bonus, 100% employer paid benefits coverage, a generous employer-matched RSP, share purchase plan, annual Christmas bonus days and an annual corporate retreat to enjoy some fun and relaxation
- are able to participate in community involvement activities that interest you and have corporate support at the same time
- are able to enjoy use of our complimentary on-site fitness centre