Engaging User Experiences
cfactor changes the status quo by providing a unified workforce platform that helps craft more productive and engaging user experiences.
To assist with widespread adoption, an effective enterprise work management solution needs to be seen by the user as easy to use, in effect simplifying the complex. Unfortunately, most enterprise applications are more IT-centric than user-centric, resulting in unnecessarily complex user experiences (i.e. multiple logins, inconsistent and overly complicated user interfaces, complicated process design, etc). To achieve the type of broad-based user adoption desired, enterprises need to do an effective job of simplifying work life, while focusing on how the system will benefit the user from their individual perspective – in effect answering the “what’s in it for me” question.
cfactor is different. Our solutions facilitate:
- True End-to-End Process Automation – No need to jump to multiple locations to complete a single work process.
- Ask An Expert – Real-time collaboration & knowledge centers embedded directly on work processes provides better front-line support to managers and employees in real-time.
- Specialized Hubs – Everything at an employee’s fingertips based on specific job role (work process, collaboration tools, expert communities/resources).
- Identifying & Recognizing Individuals – Personal profiles, virtual directories, endorsements from colleagues, personal networks, mentors.
- Giving Everyone A Voice – Social computing tools provide employees at all levels in an enterprise with a voice that is seen and heard across the company.